Gymnastics from Grass Roots Sports
Sports Coaching for Kids
Grass Roots run a number of weekly fun based gymnastics clubs, these clubs are ideal for beginners and improvers alike. Children will be taken through a programme of gymnastics involving floor, vault and apparatus. They will also work towards the British Gymnstics Awards (BAGA).
The cost of the sessions (90minutes) are £5 per week.
We currently run gymnastics sessions on the following evenings, however many of our clubs have a short waiting list so please contact Keith 07703533556 or Sarah 07725128717 to enquire:
- Monday - WHITLEY BAY HIGH SCHOOL 5.30pm-7pm
- Monday - ST ALOYSIUS JUNIOR SCHOOL - 5.30-7pm
- Tuesday - DARRAS HALL FIRST SCHOOL (Ponteland) - 6pm - 7.30pm
- Tuesday - EMMAVILLE PRIMARY SCHOOL (Crawcrook) - 5.30pm - 7pm
- Wednesday - ST MARY'S PRIMARY SCHOOL (Consett) 5-6.30pm
- Wednesday - REGENT FARM FIRST SCHOOL (Gosforth) - 5.30pm-7pm
- Thursday - ABBEYFIELDS FIRST SCHOOL (Morpeth) - 5.30pm - 7pm
- Thursday - BURNSIDE PRIMARY SCHOOL (Cramlington) - 5.30pm - 7pm
- Thursday - BROOMLEY FIRST SCHOOL (Stocksfield) - 5:30pm - 7pm
- Friday - RED ROSE PRIMARY SCHOOL (Chester le Street) - 5.30pm-7pm
Please note; Abbeyfields, Cramlington and Gosforth courses are currently full. To be added to the waiting list please text your child's name followed by the gym club to Sarah on 07725128717.