Gymnastics from Grass Roots Sports
Sports Coaching for Kids
Grass Roots run a number of weekly fun based gymnastics clubs, these clubs are ideal for beginners and improvers alike. Children will be taken through a programme of gymnastics involving floor, vault and apparatus. They will also work towards the British Gymnstics Awards (BAGA).
We currently run gymnastics sessions on the following evenings:
- Monday - WHITLEY BAY HIGH SCHOOL - 17:30-19:00
- Monday - ST ALOYSIUS JUNIOR SCHOOL (Hebburn) - 17:30-19:00
- Monday - WALBOTTLE CAMPUS - 18:00-19:30
- Tuesday - DARRAS HALL FIRST SCHOOL (Ponteland) - 18:00-19:30
- Tuesday - EMMAVILLE PRIMARY SCHOOL (Crawcrook) - 17:30-19:00
- Wednesday - ST MARY'S PRIMARY SCHOOL (Consett) 17:00-18:30
- Wednesday - REGENT FARM FIRST SCHOOL (Gosforth) - 17:30-19:00
- Thursday - ABBEYFIELDS FIRST SCHOOL (Morpeth) - 17:30-19:00
- Thursday - BURNSIDE PRIMARY SCHOOL (Cramlington) - 17:30-19:00
- Thursday - BROOMLEY FIRST SCHOOL (Stocksfield) - 17:30-19:00
- Thursday - MEADOWDALE ACADEMY (Bedlington) - 17:30-19:00
- Friday - RED ROSE PRIMARY SCHOOL (Chester le Street) - 17:30-19:00
Please note; Abbeyfields, Cramlington and Gosforth courses are currently full. To be added to the waiting list please text your child's name followed by the gym club to Sarah on 07725 128 717.
For all other enquires, please contact Keith 07703 533 556 or Sarah 07725 128 717.