Gymnastics from Grass Roots Sports
Sports Coaching for Kids
Grass Roots run a number of weekly fun based gymnastics clubs, these clubs are ideal for beginners and improvers alike. Children will be taken through a programme of gymnastics involving floor, vault and apparatus. They will also work towards the British Gymnstics Awards (BAGA).
The cost of the sessions (90minutes) are £5 per week.
We currently run gymnastics sessions on the following evenings, however many of our clubs have a short waiting list so please contact Keith 07703533556 or Sarah 07725128717 to enquire:
- Monday - WHITLEY BAY HIGH SCHOOL 5.30pm-7pm
- Monday - ST ALOYSIUS JUNIOR SCHOOL - 5.30-7pm
- Tuesday - DARRAS HALL FIRST SCHOOL (Ponteland) - 6pm - 7.30pm
- Tuesday - EMMAVILLE PRIMARY SCHOOL (Crawcrook) - 5.30pm - 7pm
- Wednesday - ST MARY'S PRIMARY SCHOOL (Consett) 5-6.30pm
- Wednesday - REGENT FARM FIRST SCHOOL (Gosforth) - 5.30pm-7pm
- Thursday - ABBEYFIELDS FIRST SCHOOL (Morpeth) - 5.30pm - 7pm
- Thursday - BURNSIDE PRIMARY SCHOOL (Cramlington) - 5.30pm - 7pm
- Thursday - BROOMLEY FIRST SCHOOL (Stocksfield) - 5:30pm - 7pm
- Friday - RED ROSE PRIMARY SCHOOL (Chester le Street) - 5.30pm-7pm
Please note that both Abbeyfields and Cramlington are currently full. To be added to the waiting list please text your child's name followed by the gym club to Sarah on 07725128717.